Skip to content
- AMS does NOT cause high blood pressure. If low blood pressure appears, you should drink a glass of apple-, cranberry-, grape- or pineapple juice before and after drinking AMS. Important: only drink juice without additional Vitamin C.
- AMS has no effect on the iodine level.
- AMS can cause temporary tachycardia, this is when the heart valves are affected by bacteria which are being destroyed. If necessary decrease the AMS dose.
- As a supporting step, you can eat two apples after drinking AMS. These help absorb the waste products and excrete them.
- AMS and Vitamin C, or any other additional food/drinks containing additional Vitamin C, should not be taken on the same day, as these cancel out each others effect.
- Additional Vitamin C is also called ascorbic acid.